Dry Eyes, in This Climate?
Yes, dry eyes are prevalent even in our humid Floridian climate.
Eye Q can help you find relief from dry eye symptoms. We’re especially good at it and always ready to help you find your solution.
We Don’t Like Dry Eyes
It’s no secret: dry eyes feel bad! Our dry eye clinic at Eye Q is your HQ to get rid of that dry eye feeling.
Symptoms of dry eye you’d likely rather live without:
- Light sensitivity
- Excessive watering
- Blurry vision
- Stringy mucus near the eye
If any of the above describes how your eyes feel, we can help you have comfortable eyes again. Dry eyes can be chronic, but we can help maintain your eye health and vision.
Finding Your Treatment
Dry eyes are typically caused by 1 of 2 reasons: either your body isn’t producing enough tears, or your body produces low-quality tears that evaporate too quickly.
Tears comprise 3 layers: aqueous (watery), mucus, and oil. These 3 components should come together to protect and lubricate your eye. But when things go awry, we need to treat your eyes to ensure they continue to function properly.
Here’s what we can do:
- BlephEx—a cleaning procedure to help you maintain healthy and clean eyelids
- LipiFlow—warms the glands in your eyes to increase oil secretion into your tears
- Lumenis Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)—helps to unclog glands in your eyelids and increase oil secretion
- PRN Dry Eye Formula—nutraceutical supplements that promote healthy tear generation
- Restasis—eye drops that help you make more of your own tears and reduce inflammation in your eyes
- Xiidra—prescription eye drops to reduce inflammation and promote healthy tears
- EYSUVIS—a corticosteroid treatment for short-term fast relief of dry eye symptoms
Our trusted team at Eye Q is here to help you blink freely, without the scratchy, burning feeling of dry eyes. Let’s make sure your tears are healthy and coat your eyes properly all day long. Get started with dry eye management today.
We are located in the heart of Cooper City, just off Stirling Road between Nob Hill and Pine Island Roads in the new Cooper Square Plaza.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed